Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Empowered to Prosper

Praying has opened my eyes to understand more clearly what God is doing for us through this giving and receiving.  Everything God does, He does for a reason and His reason is always for our benefit.

I am asking you to prayerfully receive these blog posts, print them out, meditate on them and allow God to manifest Himself to you through them.

John 14:21
He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him.

This is a day and hour like none other in history.  God is setting us up for the greatest wealth transfer in history.  We have the privilege of being right in the middle of what is cutting edge in the Kingdom.

Go back through this blog, read the previous posts and allow yourself to receive what God wants to get to you.  

God Almighty has empowered you to prosper.


Bill Krause

No comments:

Post a Comment